Subject: PEDRO PABLO CASTRO CRDOSO
From: Ecologia Pesquera - Invemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:15:49 +0500

Dr Jennings
Have a nice day.
I had receive the emploiment oportunity notification (your e-mail) and
it's very interesting to me.
I'm merchant marine officer, dive master, and I"m looking for
oportunities to develop one research study to obtain my marine biologist
degree.
Please send me your answer to [log in to unmask]
Fishery ecology program research
INVEMAR
Thanks for your time