Subject: ecosystem management in fisheries
From: "Jennifer Upchurch (Jennifer May Jennifer May Jennifer May)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Jul 1996 14:32:13 -0500

Fish-Ecology,
     I would like to thank all who took the time to respond to my previous query
concerning ecosystem management issues in fishery legislation.  Your ideas
and insights were helpful.  I have another question to pose.  What ecological
concerns, relating to fisheries, are current laws not addressing adequately?  I
look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thank you for your time,
Jen Upchurch