Subject: Fish name - can you help?
From: Simon Bloomer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 25 Jul 1996 11:30:43 SAT-2

Hi fish-netters

I wonder if anyone can help me.  A friend is writing a
popular article on Lake Tanganyka and is wondering what
sort of fish an "NKUPI" is.  I'm at a loss, so anyone have
any idea any ideas?

Thanks
Simon Bloomer

|          I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it!       |
| Simon Bloomer                     | Tel:   27-21-402-3156            |
| Sea Fisheries Research Institute  | Fax:   27-21-402-3106            |
| Private Bag X2                    |                                  |
| 8012 Roggebay                     | Email: [log in to unmask]  |
| SOUTH AFRICA                      |        [log in to unmask] |