Subject: aluminum drift boat
From: Al Zale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:34:34 MDT

 I need an aluminum drift boat outfitted for electrofishing.  A
 manufacturer in Idaho Falls (Hyde) can make what I need (they've made
 some for ID Fish & Game), but I need 2 other quotes asap.  If you know of
 any manufacturers of custom aluminum drift boats in the western U.S.,
 especially if they've made electrofishing boats for you, please send me
 their name, address, and phone number.  Thanks!

 Al Zale
 Montana Cooperative Fishery Research Unit