Subject: query on book from Fish. Soc. of British Isles
From: Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Jul 1996 21:36:06 GMT

While  in  Sweden,  I  photocopied  a  paper [1] whi was a symposium
keynote address by G. A. Gulland.  However, I did not annotate other
details of  the  book  (editor,  publisher,  etc.).   Could any one,
please, provide the information ?. The book is unreachable from  the
Canary Islands.

The keynote address is:

Gulland, G. A. (1989).
Fish populations and their management.
Symposium keynote address.
The Fisheries Society of the British Isles.

Thank you for the cortesy. Please, reply directly to me.

    APS