Subject: wildlife/fish ecology
From: "K. Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 Jul 1996 11:07:26 -0400

Greetings,

     I have recently developed a weekly e-mail digest for conversation,
research, job opportunities, issues, thoughts, and general postings
concerning wildlife ecology (birds, mammals, fish, herps, etc)...

     We now have 2700+ members on the list (Including wildlife professionals
from all over the world) after it's second month of publication, and the
information on the digest has been very informative and insightful!

     To receive this free, e-mail digest, please send e-mail to:
[log in to unmask] with the subject: "Subscribe to WED."
     Any questions can also be sent to this address...

Let's hope this continues to develop into a great resource for all!

Thanks,
David Doyle