Subject: Identification of book
From: Graham Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jul 1996 15:44:09 +0100

Dear colleagues,

A student here has found a photocopy of part of a book, which she wants to
quote in her thesis. The problem is that the photocopy lacks a title page.

It appaears to be a book chapter, entitled "The Common Fisheries Policy of
the EC" and the section heading (or possibly the book title) is
"The fishing industries of western Europe".

I would be grateful if anyone could identify the reference for me.

Graham Pierce

University of Aberdeen