Subject: PhD IDEAS SOUGHT
From: sophie hall-aspland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:07:09 GMT

Dear Fish-Ecology subscibers,

I am searching for information on possible PhD projects concerning
behaviour/ecology etc. of marine mammals.
I am within a month of completing my MSc in Marine and Fisheries Science at
the University of Aberdeen, Scotland (although I am presently completing my
research project at the Marine Research Institute, Iceland)

Any information received will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sophie Hall-Aspland

Marine Research Institute
University of Akureyri