Subject: Re: Adpative management thanks!
From: Claudio Baigun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:28:28 WST

hi kekelly: nice to hear from you. I didn't know we were in the same net.
I hope you will receive this mail, because my ccmail is working not very well
How are the thinks there?. You  will not believe but i miss corvallis so much.
I am working here as consultant in environmental problmes related to
the parana river dredging. There is any salmonid but at leat is a river.
How are all the guys?. Give my regards to bruce m, bruce h, kelly, both marks
gordie, gay and jim.I hope i can travel maybe next year.
Take care kelly, see you

claudio