Subject: Re: Culture of sculpins and gobies
From: "C. Dubovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 Jul 1996 09:44:05 MST

     Re: Culture of sculpins and gobies

     Contact Minnesota Sea grant, Dr. Michael McDonald at 218-726-8106 or
     Dr. David Jude at 313-763-3183 or Dr. Ellen Marsden at 708-872-8679.

     Connie

Subject: Culture of sculpins and gobies
Author:  Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics
<[log in to unmask]> at 9DE~INTR
Date:    7/30/96 9:50 PM

Fish Ecology Netters,
I am looking for information on the culture of grunt sculpins (Rhamphocottus
richardsoni), sailfin sculpins (Nautichthys oculofasciatus) and blackeye
gobies (Coryphopterus nicholsii).  I have a need for a continuous supply, of
both the larval and adult forms.  I have done an extensive literature and web
search, but have come up empty on both.  I know that the Vancouver Aquarium
has successfully cultured these fish and others, but I have not been able to
contact them yet. (email addresses?).  I would greatly appreciate any
information that anyone could supply to me.
Thanks in advance
David