Re: New IETF draft for MHTML now ready!

Jacob Palme <[log in to unmask]>

IETF working group on HTML in e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Jul 1996 17:06:58 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

In a previous message I wrote that two new IETF drafts were now ready:

> Title: MIME E-mail Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML Documents (MHTML)
> Text file name: draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-01.txt
> Postscript file name: draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-01.ps
>
> Title: Sending HTML in E-mail, an informational supplement to RFC ???:
> MIME E-mail Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML Documents (MHTML)
> Text file name: draft-ietf-mhthml-info-01.txt
> Postscript file name: draft-ietf-mhtml-info-01.ps

If you want to download these before they arrive at the IETF drafts
directories, you can get them by anonymous FTP using the following URL-s:

<ftp://ftp.dsv.su.se/users/jpalme/draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-01.txt>
<ftp://ftp.dsv.su.se/users/jpalme/draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-01.ps>

<ftp://ftp.dsv.su.se/users/jpalme/draft-ietf-mhtml-info-01.txt>
<ftp://ftp.dsv.su.se/users/jpalme/draft-ietf-mhtml-info-01.ps>