Subject: Re: multipart/related with no parent part?
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Jul 1996 09:22:23 -0700

I agree with Jay -- Parallel implies concomitancy, with simultaneous
and possbily synchronized presention of multiple streams of data.

So, multipart/related is the more general type for various structural
relationships.

Cheers...\Stef

From your message Mon, 8 Jul 1996 21:34:21 -0400:
}
}In a message dated 96-07-08 21:18:23 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Pete