Subject: Re: Summary of decisions at the Montreal MHTML IETF meeting
From: Jay Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jul 1996 22:34:32 -0400

For what it's worth, as someone who wouldn't know HTML from PostScript (ok,
I'm exaggerating), Martin's suggested text made PERFECT sense to me.
 Following the "explain it to me like I'm a six-year-old" precept, I suggest
we accept his wording or at least work from there.

Jay Levitt
Manager, Mail Systems Group
AOL