Subject: Re: Summary of decisions at the Montreal MHTML IETF meeting
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Jul 1996 10:26:14 -0700

Hi All -- We are currently stopped dead in our tracks waiting for
Jacob's lastest revision to give us all a common point of departure
for our next rounds of review and approval.  Any efforts to work
around this obstacle are going to jusyt waste our enegeries and cause
more confusion.

Please, lets just wait for Jacob to get his draft out for review.  I
am sure he is working on it, but in the face of continued revision
suggestions based on old drafts, he must be having a difficult time
fitting things together.

Continued input right now is only going to cause further delay.

Thanks for all yrou interest and good intentions!  Cheers...\Stef

From your message Wed, 10 Jul 1996 20:48:08 PDT:
}
}>What we need is for someone to propose specific new text to replace
}>the two sections on charsets and newlines.
}
}I did, although it's not great... maybe I should make another pass at
}it. I'm not sure what Jacob intends to do with my proposed edits.
}