Subject: Re: multipart/related with no parent part?
From: "Dr. Mark K. Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:11:41 -0700

>I would suggest we have two type parameters: parent-type and
>aggregate-type. The parent-type would replace the type we have now and
>label the type of the parent part pointed to by the start parameter. The
>values for parent-type parameter are clearly the value we are using now for
>the type parameter.

How about still using "type" and adding "aggregate-type".  One or
both of which must be present in a multipart/related.  I don't mind
changing my code but I do mind unnecessary changes in field names.

Other than that I think Laurence's idea is great.  Let me suggest that
we have at least one registered aggregate-type or a concrete example
to show people how it should be used.

P.S. I was on the Montreal editing team and still volunteer to help
out rereading any draft of this working group.

Mark Joseph
Emissary Development Group