Subject: Re: New IETF draft for MHTML now ready!
From: Jay Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 1996 07:37:46 -0400

Once again, I have to say that Martin's new proposed text is clear, concise,
and easy to understand for someone who's not intimately familiar with it.
 I'd add something to make it clear that each of the three paragraphs
describes a different encoding; otherwise I might have believed that HTML
character entities and MIME charset encodings are related to each other.

Adding hyphen-bullets before each of the three paragraphs, and changing "the
above mechanisms" to "the above three mechanisms", should suffice.

Jay