Subject: definition of "aquatic ecosytem"
From: Mike Podlech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:34:20 -0800

Hi,  I've been conducting freshwater research/monitoring for over three
years and I thought I knew what an "aquatic ecosystem" is.  However,
someone just asked me to define the term in my report.  I have a couple of
ideas but I don't really like any of them.  I'd greatly appreciate any
suggestions.  Thanks a lot!

Mike Podlech
Institute of Chemical Biology
Harney Science Center, Rm. 344