Subject: Available through FFResearch/Reports Section
From: Fish & Fisheries Research <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Sep 1996 03:55:10 GMT

Available trough FFResearch (Reports Section).   For circulation.

Title:  Two  populations  of Coregonus albula (Linnaeus, 1758) in
Lake Stechlin (Germany, Brandenburg).

Authors:  K.  Anwand,  G.  Staaks,  M.  Valentin.   Institute  of
Freshwater Ecology and  Inland  Fisheries  Department Biology and
Ecology of Fishes Mueggelseedamm 310 D - 12587 Berlin, Germany.

      How to access Fish and Fisheries Research (FFResearch).
            For circulation in the academic community.

Real-time, on-line access to  the  full contents of FFResearch is
available via World-Wide-Web (WWW).  The  location  of  our  main
site is at:

           http://WWW.LSOFT.COM/FFResearch/index.html

For high speed text-only access (and data base searches) via  the
WWW, you may connect to our European site at:

           http://SEGATE.SUNET.SE/FFReports-News.html
           and
           http://SEGATE.SUNET.SE/FFResearch-Contents.html

For text-only access, delivered to your mailbox, you may join

           [log in to unmask] [Abstracts]
and
           [log in to unmask]      [Reports and News]

To   join   either   or   both   text-only   services,  write  to
[log in to unmask] (or  [log in to unmask])  and, in the
text of your message (not the subject line), write:

           SUBSCRIBE FFResearch-Contents YourFirstName YourSurname
           SUBSCRIBE FFReports-News YourFirstName YourSurname

To   leave   either   or   both   services,   write   again    to
[log in to unmask]  (or  [log in to unmask]) and, in the
text of your message (not the subject line), write:

           SIGNOFF FFResearch-Contents
           SIGNOFF FFReports-News

Both text-only services are intended  as channels to notify users
on newly published papers and reports in our issue-in-progress as
well as to those who lack full Internet connection to access  the
full        contents        at        our        core        site
http://WWW.LSOFT.COM/FFResearch/index.html.

If you subscribe to the text-only services, please, do write down
the  instructions  on  how-to-signoff  .   You should signoff and
resubscribe before  any  changes  on  machines-sites  affect your
electronic address.  Also, it is strongly  suggested  to  signoff
when  users  will  not  login to purge their home directories for
longer periods of time.

If you experience any problems  which  you are unable to address,
please, contact:

describing your problem as briefly as possible.       Thank you.
eof