Subject: Teaching material in fishing technology/capture-related fish behaviour
From: Pedro Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:58:06 +0100

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking for teaching material (simulation programmes, videos, or
good quality poster-type material) for teaching fishing gear technology,
and fish behaviour related to fishing operations.
I would very much appreciate any pointers to where I could find these.
Thank you very much for your help.
Pedro de Barros