Subject: use of multivariate statistics
From: IRENE ZWEIMUELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Sep 1996 13:03:25 MET-1MEST

Dear fish-friends,

I'm preparing a seminar on the use of multivariate statistics in
aquatic ecology and I'd like to ask you for your favourite paper,
where such methods are applied.

I'll provide a summary for the list after approx. 2 weeks

Thanx in advance!
Irene

Irene Zweimueller            e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Inst. of Zoology            phone:  ++43 1 31 336 1337 or 1342
Dept. of Limnology          fax:    ++43 1 31 336 778
Althanstr. 14
A-1090 Wien
AUSTRIA - EUROPE