Subject: No FE-Request Service/2 weeks
From: Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:16:23 GMT

[log in to unmask]  and write, in the body of the message (not
on the subject field), UNSUBSCRIBE FISH-ECOLOGY.

Otherwise,  any  incoming  mails  to  our request address will be
replied as soon as  I  am  back.   Regards  and apologies for any
caused inconveniences,

Cheers,

    Aldo-P. Solari /l.o. [log in to unmask]
eof