Subject: Largest artificial reef?
From: Harry Blanchet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Sep 1996 09:37:58 -0500

Does anyone out there have some nominations for the world's largest marine
artificial reef?  By this I mean the volume, footprint, or whatever measure you
think appropriate, of a specific structure, not the size of a reef planning or
permit area.  Truk Lagoon, for instance, is not a single artificial reef.

Please respond to me, and I'll post a summary to the list.
Thanks for your input.

Harry Blanchet                  Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
Ph. (504)765-2889               Marine Fisheries Division
FAX (504)765-2489               P.O. Box 98000
                                Baton Rouge, LA  70898-9000