Subject: Feeding of scaled sardine
From: Manuel Zetina-Rejon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Sep 1996 14:05:35 +1100

Hi colleagues:

I am looking for the information about the feeding behavior of
the scaled sardine (Harengula jaguana),  especaially for the methods
 used for plankton feeders.  I would very much appreciate any pointers
 to where I could find that information or to whom he is doing such research work.

 Thank you very much for your help.
         MANUEL J. ZETINA-REJON
   Program of Ecology, Fisheries, and
     Oceanography of Gulf of Mexico