Re: Native Fishery Managers

Patricia Clay <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:43:53 -0500

text/plain

I forwarded this query to fishfolk and got the following response. In addition
to the people mentioned below, you might speak with Syma Ebbin
([log in to unmask]). She is a graduate student at Yale who has worked
with tribes in Washington.

Trish Clay