Re: CYANIDE, DYNAMITE & LIVE FISH in SE ASIA

Robert Patzner <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:44:52 +0100

text/plain

Dear Dr. Oakley,
thank you for the interesting contribution to the fish-ecology list. I want
to ask you for the permission, to translate parts of it to German to publish
it in a relatively new journal AQUATICA. I is a non scientific journal
dealing with all around the water. It would be nice if you could give me
some more informations about this topic.
Best wishes from Austria
Robert

Dr. Robert A. Patzner [log in to unmask]
Institute of Zoology
University of Salzburg
Hellbrunnerstrasse 34 Tel.: ++43-662-8044-5619

A-5020 Salzburg Fax.: ++43-662-8044-5698
Austria