Red Snapper needed

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Dec 1996 23:24:37 -0500

text/plain

Fellow Fish listers:
I am looking for a source of live red snapper (Lutjanus campechanus) for a
exhibit that I am helping put together at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We are
looking for fish in the 10-12" size range. Any contacts that you have would
be great.
Thanks,
David Cripe
Aquarist