information on books

Carlos Enrique Barcenas <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:46:02 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Hello everyone
I need to buy books about coral fishes, related to ageing by otolith
analisis and early life history, if anyone knows this information I be
very gratefull, if you want you can write me personally to my E-mail
adress.

thank you all.
Carlos Enrique Barcenas Tel. (+57-2)339-3243
Departamento de Biologia 889-8498
Universidad del Valle Fax. (+57-2)889-8477
Apartado Aereo 25360
Cali, Colombia (S.Am.) E-Mail:[log in to unmask]