Subject: Re: New Book: Essays on Ecological Spirituality
From: Richard L Hubbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Dec 1996 11:09:10 EST

I fully agree the first cross-posting was inappropriate for a listserve.
We are now on at least a third go around with this posting.
Obviously no one is interested or the sender would be to busy with sales
to need to keep this up.
I request that the sender be removed from this list if it is repeated.
Richard Hubbard