Subject: Collection of feces
From: Jose Andrade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Dec 1996 11:10:01 +0000

        Dear Graham
        Thank you very much for your quick reply. In fact, it is
        possible to collect feces from the dolphins because they
        are trained to allow that collection. If you need any
        details or if there is any information that could be
        extracted from the feces, please let me know. I will
        be away from Faro for the next two weeks. So, if you
        e-mail me I will only be able to reply next year!.
        All the best for you for 1997.
        Cheers!
        Pedro