Subject: New Book: Essays on Ecological Spirituality
From: "K. Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Dec 1996 21:14:30 -0500

New Book:  Essays on Ecological Spirituality

Dear Colleagues:

I have recently published a book entitled "Deeper Ecology: Essays on
Ecological Spirituality," which outlines and discusses a protocol for the
preservation and restoration of global ecology, wildlife populations, and
ecosystems based on the degredation due to human exploitation.  This book
also delves into the  connectedness  aspect of humans to the natural world,
with my own personal reflections on our role in the scheme of the finer
workings of the world s flora and fauna.  The Journal of Mammalogy is
planning to review this book in the near future.  I invite you to read a
sample of the text; at the following website:

     http://home.aol.com/deepereco

     Ordering instructions for the book are shown there as well.  The cost
has been reduced to $7.95 per copy.  If you cannot access this page, please
e-mail me for the information.

     Thank you very much,
     David Doyle
     Wildlife Ecologist

P.S.  My apologies for any cross-postings and/or duplications of this
message.