Subject: book information needed
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:31:59 +0000

Dear fish netters,
does anyone know how and where to order the following two books
directly? It would be very helpful for me to get these books within
the next four weeks but it takes at least 6 weeks when ordering them
via german bookstores (so far my information are correct)...

Leveque, C., D. Paugy & G.G. Teugels (eds).1990 & 1992. Faune des
poissons d'eau douce et saumatre d'Afrique de l'Ouest. Vol. 1 & 2.
MRAC-ORSTOM.

Many thanks in advance,
Karsten