Subject: watershed restoration
From: Stephen Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:55:21 -0800

Dear colleagues:

I am proposing to organize a symposium about watershed restoration for
the national AFS meeting in Monterey, CA in August 1997.  I am looking
for people who are interested in presenting papers about watershed
restoration or watershed assessment, specifically interdisciplinary
studies that address fisheries biology and geomorphology/hydrology.  If
anyone is interested in contributing a paper to this symposium, please
contact me asap.

Stephen Riley
Fisheries Scientist
Jones and Stokes Associates