Subject: Re: watershed restoration
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:21:05 PST

I would be interested in contributing a paper on the sociology of watershed
restoration at the August 1997 AFS symposium. Please send me the call for
papers ect.
 Nat Bingham
Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations
P.O. Box 783
Mendocino CA 95460
Phone (707) 937-4145 Fax (707) 937-2617
E-mail: [log in to unmask]