Subject: Re: Peer Reviewers for Draft Aquaculture Report?
From: Talon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Dec 1996 14:48:58 -0500

Gene,

     Patricia Fiorelli, a co-worker at the New England Fishery Management
Council, would like to review the document.  She does not currently have
access to email, however.  If you would email the document to me
([log in to unmask]), I will gladly forward it to her through our internal
computer network.

Andy Applegate
Fishery biologist
New England Fishery Management Council

>Fisheries Groups:
>
>       I'm in search of a few good peer reviewers to take a look at a draft
revised
>CRS report completed as a background document for the U.S. Congress by
>Geoff Becker and myself on aquaculture and the federal role.
Andrew Applegate
email: [log in to unmask]
FAX: 617/565-8937
Voice: 617/231-0422

The opinions expressed above are mine, and mine alone.  They do not
represent Council policy, nor do they represent the general opinion of the
Council.