Subject: GEO-EAS User guide
From: Ramon Bonfil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:27:39 -0800

Dear colleagues:

We will be soon initiating the analysis of spatially structured data from
some of the most important fisheries in BC. For this purpose, I am looking
into different kinds of geostatistical packages.

I have unsuccessfully tried to find, through the WWW, a User's Guide for the
geostatistical analysis software GEO-EAS, developed by the US Env. Prot.
Agency. I am hoping at least one of you are familiar with this software
and can help me with directions (ftp addresses etc.) for downloading the
User's Guide directly from the WWW. Otherwise, I would appreciate
directions on how to obtain one by snail-mail.

Thanks for your time and please do not hesitate to contact me if you are
also interested or have experience in the spatial analysis of fisheries data.

Ramon Bonfil, Ph.D.
Fisheries Centre
University of British Columbia
2204 Main Mall