Subject: Looking for Internship
From: "S. Langager" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Dec 1996 20:48:49 -0600

Hello,
        My name is Sheldon Langager and I am a senior at Bemidji State
University majoring in aquatic biology.  I am currently looking for a 8-10
week internship in aquaculture that might have the potential of becoming a
full time position.  I am currently working on a spreadsheet application
that deals with the potential of natural or man made ponds to be used in
aquaculture.  I have good knowledge in computers and I am very familiar
with Microsoft Word 6.0 and Excel 5.0.  I am also currently working on a
project dealing with growth rates of fathead minnows.  I have had class
experience working with Tilapia in solar silos and small aquaria.  If you
would like to talk to me, please feel free to e-mail me or call on the
phone.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sheldon Langager
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone #: (218)755-3473