Subject: Fish swapping web site?
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 10 Dec 1996 23:55:22 -0500

Fellow listers:
A while back there was talk of setting up a fish swapping web site, the
address was posted, but the address that I have does not work.  Is the site
still up and active and what is the correct address?

Also, there is a web site that has a listing of many different biological
conferences and meetings.  The address that I have for that site also does
not work.  Would someone please post the correct address for this site also.

I have tried to find both of these topics in the archives of this list but
have not been successful.

Thanks in advance
David