Subject: Information Request -Forwarded
From: Gene Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 1996 07:47:42 -0500

Fish Ecologists:

      I received this inquiry from a high school student.  Any suggestions for
this student?  Please respond directly to the individual ....
From: "Garth Cramer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Information Request
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 22:33:17 -0900

Mr. Buck,
        Hello, my name is Nathan Cramer and I am a student at Bristol Bay High
School in Naknek, Alaska.  I am in the Fisheries and Marine Biology class,
and I am writing a research report on the effects of logging on fisheries,
especially salmon species.  I would appreciate any information you have on
the subject, or, if possible, a refferal to someone who can help me
further.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  I thank you for your
time.

                                Sincerely,
                                Nathan Cramer