Subject: Re: Fish swapping web site?
From: Sic Gorgianos Allos Subjectatos Nunc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 1996 08:15:11 -0500

>Fellow listers:
>A while back there was talk of setting up a fish swapping web site, the
>address was posted, but the address that I have does not work.  Is the site
>still up and active and what is the correct address?
>
>Also, there is a web site that has a listing of many different biological
>conferences and meetings.  The address that I have for that site also does
>not work.  Would someone please post the correct address for this site also.
>

>I have tried to find both of these topics in the archives of this list but
>have not been successful.
>
>Thanks in advance
>David

All,

I have not forsaken the fish-swapping web site.  To date I've had about a dozen
folks send me information for inclusion.  Unfortunately, I've had to
back-burner the project momentarily.

However, we have a new server online and I'll have a bit of time during the
upcoming holiday break to set up the page.  Look for an announcement in
January.

In the meantime,

Best fishes this holiday season,

Bill

     * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
     *                                                     *
     *  William Snyder, Aquaculture and Aquatic Sciences   *
     *  State University of New York - Morrisville         *
     *  Morrisville, New York  13408                       *
     *  tel:  315-684-6237   fax:  315-684-6125            *
     *  in%:  [log in to unmask]               *
     *  http://www.snymor.edu/pages/library/course/        *
     *                          aquaculture.htmlx          *
     *     "It is an art, a real art, to saunter."         *
     *                                 Thoreau             *