Subject: Electrofishing Injury Policy
From: Geoff McMichael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 1996 08:56:55 -0800

Hello,

        I am currently working on drafting a framework for an electrofishing
injury policy for the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.  I am
would like to know  whether any other state (or federal) agencies have a
formal policy that specifically focuses on electrofishing injury.  If anyone
knows of such a policy, I would appreciate hearing of it and learning who I
may contact to request a copy.  Thanks in advance.

Geoffrey McMichael
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
801 S. Ruby St.
Ellensburg, Washington 98926
(509)925-4467   FAX (509)925-4702
E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]