Subject: Re: Address for FISH TAGS
From: Elliott Norse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 1996 08:58:52 -0800

Dear Dr. Oakley:

I was heartened to see your request for its implication that there is
someplace with enough large groupers to allow a tagging program.  But then
I wondered: are you planning to publish their location?  I suspect that in
your region, as elsewhere, there are people who would move quickly if they
knew where.

Elliott Norse

Elliott A. Norse, Ph.D.                *  MCBI is organizing the first
  President                            *  Symposium on Marine Conservation
Marine Conservation Biology Institute  *  Biology at the Annual Meeting of
15806 NE 47th Court                    *  the Society for Conservation
Redmond WA 98052-5208 USA              *  Biology, June 6-9 1997, at the
1 (206) 883-8914 (h&o)                 *  University of Victoria, Victoria
1 (206) 883-3017 (fax)                 *  British Columbia, Canada.  For
[log in to unmask]                *  details, send e-mail to me.