Subject: Re: Red Snapper needed
From: Russell Nelson TAL 904/487-0554 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 1996 13:36:04 -0500

Fellow Fish listers:
I am looking for a source of live red snapper (Lutjanus campechanus)
for a
exhibit that I am helping put together at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
We are
looking for fish in the 10-12" size range.  Any contacts that you have
would
be great.
Thanks,
David Cripe
Aquarist
Monterey Bay Aquarium

David  -

You should contact Bob Shipp - Dept. Marine Sciences - University of
S. Alabama
334-460-7136 ----- I've no e-mail address