Subject: Hello!
From: Mark Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Dec 1996 10:06:29 -0700

Jeff,

   This is just a quick note to let you know where I am:

Mark D. Bowen
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
P.O. Box 25007, D-8220
Denver, CO  80225
(303) 236-6007 x250 (O)

   You may remember our discussions of habitat selection by
stream-dwelling fish at the ESA Meeting at Snowbird. I completed my
dissertation and could send you a copy if you would like. It is titled,
"Habitat selection and movement of a a stream-dwelling salmonid in
a regulated river and tests of four biodenergetic optimization models.

   Now I am working on salmon issues for the Bureau of Reclamation.
We often have more research than we can get done. We therefore are
often looking for people that can conduct work in cooperation with us. To
this end I am trying to develop as large a network as possible to be able
to identify possible researchers that could conduct a study in conjuction
with us. So, I would like to stay in contact with you.

   What are you working on these days?

Sincerely,

MarkB