Subject: Server problem/Read this, please.
From: Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Dec 1996 18:38:26 GMT

It appears there is a  technical problem at the FISH-ECOLOGY core
site, in Stockholm:

The LISTSERV appears to be faulty:  It  is  sending  confirmation
messages  to  a few of our FE-colleagues while these may not have
sent any message to FISH-ECOLOGY-REQUEST.

I  have  informed  our  systems  operator.   The  fault  will  be
corrected asap.

Please, accept my apologies for  any inconvenience caused by this
problem.  If you receive  the  automatic message while not having
contacted FISH-ECOLOGY-REQUEST, please, disregard it.

Thank you,

    Aldo-Pier Solari/lo.