Subject: Coral-list, anyone?
From: Jon Heikki Aas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:43:34 +0100

Hello list,
I am terribly sorry to put this question on the list but I see no other
way.  I know there is a list out there called "Coral-list", but it seems
my address is incorrect.  Does any of the fish-ecologists know the address
and, if so, may I have it?  Please respond directly to me.  Thank you in
advance.

Jon Heikki Aas