Subject: Topics from WILDLIFE ECOLOGY Digest (WED) #32
From: David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Dec 1996 06:13:40 -0500

WILDLIFE ECOLOGY Digest (WED) #32

Topics in this issue:

  1. Raptor Repertoire: New List Server Discussion Group
  2. Felines-L (E-mail Discussion Group)
  3. Mink Skulls
  4. Cloning Passenger Pigeon
  5. Wildlife Underpasses
  6. Wildlife Treaty Regimes
  7. Cormorants
  8. Carolinabirds Mailing List
  9. Traditional Mountain Plover Wintering Site (Texas)
10. Job Announcement (Wildlife Management Biologist)
11. RFI: Zebra Finch Or Other Small Eggs
12. Field Assistants Needed (Breeding Birds)
13. Mammals of Crete
14. Need elk DNA samples
15. Forest and Species Declines Continue
16. Hunting and Refuges
17. Hybrid Bucephala-type Duck
18. Nesting Habitat Partitioning
19. Any experts on West African birds?
20. California Condors Released in Arizona
21. Position Available (Golden-cheeked Warbler color-banding)
22. Hunting Safety
23. Turtle Hatcheries
24. Sonic Banding
25. Re: Rabbit Snares And Raptors
26. Re: Hunter/Gatherers (1)
27. Re: Hunter/Gatherers (2)
28. De Wildt Cheetah Centre
29. Re: Ethics and feral animals
30. Animal rights/ethics in forestry
31. New Bird Book
32. States Rights (managing wildlife)
33. Post-doctoral Positions in Evolution, Ecology, Behavior
34. New Tough Law From EU On Wildlife Trade
35. SLAAS Annual Sessions '96
36. Ternate lizard (Lophura amboinensis)
37. Shingle-Back Skink (Trachydosaurus rugosa)
38. RFI: Species Photographs Needed
39. Documents Supporting Wildlife Corridors
40. Faculty Position (Fish Biology)
41. PhD studentship/assistantship in mammology wanted
42. Book Wanted: Insect Behavior (Mathews/Matthews)
43. Correction to "Hunting: The View...(Part 1)"
44. Re: Hunting: The View From Where I Sit (Part 1) (1)
45. Re: Hunting: The View From Where I Sit (Part 1) (2)
46. Hunting: The View from Where I Sit (Part 2)

WED Members (worldwide): 6,600