Subject: Re: Dace Culture
From: FRANK MCCORMICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:00:01 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

In my message yesterday regarding culture of Rhinichthys and the
discoloration of the gills, I neglected to mention that the system is set up
as a flow-through tank.  Thanks to all who have answered so far.

Frank H. McCormick
Research Ecologist
USEPA - National Exposure Research Laboratory
26 W. Martin Luther King Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45268