Re: Minutes of WG MHTML, San Jose, December 1996b

Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jan 1997 19:13:01 -0800

text/plain

December 8 is the deadline for submitting minutes. You have received
my first cut at the minutes in a separate message. Please let me know
about anything that needs to be modified or improved....\Stef