Subject: Please correct your Content-Base header field; it's missing a slash (in response to HotWired Homepage (Friday, 10 Jan 97))
From: Bradley Ward Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Jan 1997 20:32:47 -0500

Your "Content-Base" header field has the following data:

"http:/www.hotwired.com/frontdoor/index.html"
       ^

Unfortunately, that's not a correct URL, since it's missing a slash.

Please fix that, so that my mailers may recognize your MIME text/html
messages properly.

Sincerely,
Bradley Ward Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Inclusions:
- The message I referenced and responded to;
- Reference to an Internet Draft work in progress which may need work
  (cc'd to the therein mentioned mailing list).