Subject: A revised mid/cid URL draft
From: Ed Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Jan 1997 19:57:16 -0500

I have submitted a revised draft for mthml-cid, it'll be
<draft-ietf-mhtml-cid-03.txt>.  In fixing a few nits I found an
incomplete sentence whose missing part pertains to a requirement.
The requirement was in the 01 draft but got munged by my editing.

Here is the complete sentence and the corrected paragraph, altered
text is overlined.

  In limited circumstances (e.g., within multipart/alternate), a

  single message may contain several body parts that have the same
  Content-ID.  For example when identical data can be accessed
  through different methods [MIME, sect. 7.2.3].  In those cases,
  conforming implementations are required to use the rules of the
  containing MIME entity (e.g., multipart/alternate) to select
  the body part to which the Content-ID refers.

The issue has been discussed on the list but because this represents
a requirement that slipped through our last call I want to be explicit
about the change.

The other changes to the draft addressed the nits.

Ed